If you need to create new gmail account but you don’t have any phone number for verification. Then here’s complete working way to create new gmail account without phone number.
You need to create a Gmail account if you want to use Google Apps for Business (GAB). If you already have a Gmail account, then you don’t need to sign up again.
Gmail/google account is important to get access of different google features of mobile. Such as to use play store, youtube, email, google photos and google drive etc. It’s also important to create different social media accounts.
Some people also sells the gmail accounts. And in general they have created all those gmail accounts without phone number. And here in this article I will share that trick to create new gmail account without phone number.
1st way to create gmail account without phone number
If you have a new mobile and you are creating first time gmail account in your mobile. Then you can create your new gmail account without phone number easily. Because gmail allows you to skip phone number verification process.
- Create a new Gmail Account
- Fill out the details
Fill in your name
- Date of birth
- Gender (male/female)
Password – Make sure it’s at least 8 characters long (it should look like a random word)
Email address – Your desired email address
Confirm Email Address – Reenter email address
- Click ‘I’m not a robot.’
Include a phone number? (Optional) – If you are creating first time gmail account in your mobile it’s give skip option at the end. Click on skip.
Review your gmail and name.
- Read out gmail policies and guidelines and click on I Agree.
You’ve successfully created your account!
Recent times I tried to create new google account without phone number with under 15 age. I put my age under 15 and so in this way. Google doesn’t have phone number verification important to create your gmail account. You don’t have to give out your mobile number if you sign up for Gmail on your computer or tablet.
Other all process is same as 1st way. You just have to put your age under 15. So google thinks you don’t have personal mobile. So, he allows you a skip option on phone number verification. You can create almost three to five accounts with this way in a day.
3rd Way (Chrome browser)
In mine experience I remain successful to create 4 to 5 new gmail accounts from chrome browser within 24 hours. Here, I will explain more how I did so.
- Open chrome browser
- Go to this link
- Tap on create an account
- Put your first name and last name
- Enter a username for your google/gmail account
- Choose a 8 characters password with a mix of letters, numbers & symbols
- Now you have to click on Next button.
- Here it will ask for your phone number and then recovery email and at the end gender and date of birth.
- You should importantly enter any recovery email for your ease in next time login, Although you can leave this option blank as phone number.
- Select your gender and date of birth and Click on Next button now.
- Here will be guide about privacy and terms, Read out all of them and click on “I agree”.
- Now your new gmail account without phone number is created.
You can create lot of accounts in this way in your browser. Learn more tips here.